Allied Contractors, LLC‘s Water Mitigation service provides homeowners and businesses with swift, effective solutions to address water damage caused by floods, leaks, or other unforeseen events. Our highly trained technicians utilize advanced equipment and techniques to promptly remove excess water, dry affected areas, and restore your property to its pre-loss condition. We work diligently to prevent further damage and protect your valuable assets from the devastating effects of water intrusion.
In addition to water mitigation, Allied Contractors, LLC offers a comprehensive Fire Mitigation service, designed to help property owners recover from the aftermath of fire-related incidents. Our team of professionals quickly assesses the damage, formulates a restoration plan, and efficiently carries out the necessary steps to return your property to a safe and habitable state. Our meticulous attention to detail ensures a thorough cleanup, addressing smoke, soot, and structural damage, allowing you to focus on moving forward after a fire.
Water damage can be detrimental to your commercial or residential property. We are an IICRC-certified firm that can help when disaster hits!
Steps that can be taken to prevent further damage to your structure:
- Shut off the main water valve, if practical, and call a plumber to fix the leak.
- Mop up standing water on flooring surfaces to prevent slip/fall hazards. If the burst pipe is overhead, drain ceiling cavities by punching “weep” holes.
- Prevent mold growth. Although it takes a few days to appear, mold thrives on wood, paper, particle board, or even household soil when stagnant air, moisture, and temperatures between 68°F and 86°F degrees are present.
- Wet clothing usually is salvageable. A 10-minute wash cycle in detergent and hot water should sanitize washable clothing and many household fabrics.
- Dry out before you rebuild. IICRC Certified professionals (Allied Contractors, LLC) have a variety of instruments to determine when a building is dry to prevent ongoing microbial growth. Drying should not stop until wood or drywall moisture content (MC) falls below 16% MC. The average MC is around 10% in most areas of the country.
Fire Damage is certainly a cause for alarm in any structure. Commercial businesses are likely to lose months of revenue if they are not handled in a timely and organized manner. Homeowners could be displaced with their families for an extended period of time if they are not helped in an expedient amount of time.
Choosing a company that offers a premier cleaning solution for your needs is so important to getting you back into your home. We offer a range of services and can even walk you through the whole process right from the start of the cleaning, right down to the finishing touches of your rebuild!
Molds are very common in buildings and homes. Mold will grow in places with a lot of moisture, such as around leaks in roofs, windows, or pipes, or where there has been flooding. (CDC)
It is important to use a company that follows the highest of standards when health and wellness are concerned.
We use highly skilled environmental hygienists to identify and write a tailored protocol to ensure the best solution is executed for the individual situation.
IICRC Certified Firms are known for their high level of technical experience and professionalism.
With the rapid increase in consumer calls due to the demand for cleaning and restoration projects, Certified technicians are working in the field every day. With unmatched expertise to complete complex projects, Certified Firms give consumers peace of mind that the job will be completed right the first time.
There are less than 7,000 IICRC certified firms globally. Allied Contractors, LLC is one of them.